The Jira 4.4.5 64 bit linux installer link is dead.
http://wpc.29c4.edgecastcdn.net/8029C4/downloads/software/jira/downloads/atlassian-jira-4.4.5-x64.bin
Is there another location where I can retrieve this installer?
why download when you're onDemand ?
maybe you're planning to switch....
i tried clicking your link...download starts immediately
maybe try again a little bit later
can you wget this file from your server?
Same here - it's working for me. Check the network settings, porxies, and try wget or curl?
Hm strange. I am behind a proxy so I guess that is creating the problem. I am able to download the 32bit version which is the same link with x32 instead of x64.
Will try to download it at home tonight.
My colleague just tried to download the file from his home and he also gets a 404 not found. I've also tried my phone with 3G network and it is the same thing. Maybe it is a regional thing? I'm from the Netherlands.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.