How do we remove the Jira branding- 'Powered by Jira Service Management' ? We upgraded to the Premium plan but Atlassian's customization options are so limited!
Hi @Gillian Rodricks I found JSDCLOUD-3225 on Atlassian's Jira Site for this request. I've seen that on other Customer Service Portals from other company do the same thing.
Feel free to vote for an watch that for further updates.
Hope that helps.
@Gillian Rodricks
I agreed with @Dan Breyen statement. What is your rationale for this ask? Another way you may want to approach is by contacting Atlassian Support directly (https://support.atlassian.com) to see if they have any other workarounds out there beside adding yourself as an watcher to the feature request ticket.
Hope this also helps.
Best, Joseph
If you need even more flexibility than just removing the "powered by" text, then have a look at the Refined app. It is a mature Marketplace app that targets your exact use case.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.