Hi all,
Recently we've hired an external company that set up a new way of working for Jira within our company. They've made some roadmaps (plans) where releases are shown in the timeline. The releases show multiple spaces which is fine because they work together. My problem begins when I make a copy of that roadmap and change the "work in your plan" to different spaces with removing the old spaces. The releases then show me the spaces of the roadmap I made a copy of and the new spaces I added. I can remove a single release by clicking on the 3 dots by the end of each release which deletes the release from the plan, but if that same space makes a new release it shows up in my new plan.
I have no option to exclude a space from my plan which seems like the solution for me. Hope the story is clear and someone has a solution.