Hi team,
I’m looking for a reliable, supported way to programmatically retrieve the invoice that results from a purchased quote, starting from a Quote ID, using the Atlassian Commerce REST API.
The documentation lists separate Quotes and Invoices endpoints. I cannot find a direct cross-reference in the payloads (for example sourceQuoteId on the invoice, or a single generatedInvoiceId on the quote) that unambiguously links the two.
I have already reviewed the official reference and see invoiceGroupId on the quote and the invoice-group query parameter on GET /v2/invoices, plus the need for the transaction account header — but I’d like official confirmation of the recommended correlation approach.
My questions:
- Is there any documented endpoint, query parameter, or response expansion that maps a Quote ID directly to the resulting Invoice ID (or invoice number)?
- If not, what is the recommended workflow for a Partner / Billing Admin integration to correlate quote and invoice purely via the public API, without manual lookup in the Admin portal?
Thanks in advance.