Hello,
We recently created a Service Desk Portal, and one of the request types is onboarding a new hire. Only HR personnel can create this request. One field in the request is a custom field to add the new employee's supervisor. This is an Asset Object field that gets the list of current managers to choose from. This asset is populated with an Azure AD widget
Once HR submits this request, I would like to use the selection in the supervisor field to populate the Request Participants field, as the supervisor needs to complete a secondary form attached to this request.
I've tried this, and it seems to add the manager and send them an email with a link to complete the form, but when the manager clicks the link, they get a message saying they are not allowed access.
Anyone who can help, I would greatly appreciate it if you could find out where I'm going wrong!