I am a new hire at a company which is using the Company Managed free version of Jira and I need the Team Member role assigned to me so I can have edit permissions. We have less than 10 users. My research says we probably assigned everyone else's roles while we were on the trial version of the standard plan and now that we have down-graded to the free plan the users who were set up under the standard plan keep their roles but users added after the downgrade (me) can't be given a Team member role. I have been added to all of the groups associated with our Jira account and have the Administrator role for all of the projects we manage with Jira. Does anyone know of a way to give me the Team Member role?
Hi @Kendall Ponder
A Free Jira Cloud site permission/people can't be edited.
Any permission set before moving to a free plan will remain. Any new people's permissions are set from the admin panel.
Regards
Thanks for the quick response!
The admins are not able to change my role using the admin panel either. Is that normal for the free plan?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.