At https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-31962?focusedId=3830031&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-3830031, I posted:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-31962?focusedId=3830031&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-3830031
As [{{gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab/-/work_items/599726}}|https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab/-/work_items/599726#note_3334662239] explains, I need this to report what [{{/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=de48a30a9ed6}}|https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=de48a30a9ed6] lists.
However, it was immediately invisible. Why (and how)?
The environment is:
v10.3.13#10030013-sha1:56dd970:i-099e5fd59860bc883-ipp-10.226.28.225
@Mr_ Beedell_ Roke Julian Lockhart _RJLB_ it might be that they have some kind of automated spam filtering enabled within JAC. Potentially, this has been flagged due to links pointing to GitLab, but I'm not 100% sure.If they have some kind of mechanism in place, maybe someone needs to review it before it becomes visible. 🤔
That's just my guess, but it's a good thing you posted a reference to this question so everyone can actually view the original comment.
@Tomislav Tobijas, I'd tentatively presumed that, except that others appear to be able to read the comment, for someone responded to it, unless notification mail was sent before the comment was removed (which would be ironic).
I could not see the comment on the site. I could only see the comment in the notification email.
Which suggests another possibility. Someone watching that issue could have manually deleted the comment because it looked like you meant to post that comment on a gitlab forum.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.