I am using tables in conflunence to structure my 1:1´s and to do´s. However since today all my tables are broken. The layout, the filter and some content in columns was removed. What do I do about this?
Hi @Heidi Geilke ,
please could you better specify your issue? Please, attach a screenshot.
Are you sure that your table has not been updated by somenoe else (see page history)?
Fabio
Thanks for the quick reply @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ see screenshot. You can see the structure of the table is broken: design doesn't match any more and the column with prios just got wiped out. I am using this table for 2 weeks just fine and now all my tables not us this one have the same issue
Is this a known bug within confluence
I can't reproduce it in my environment. It is a very strange behaviour. Are u sure that all database pages are impacted on your end?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.