My Jira Cloud and add-on subscriptions will expire in two weeks (May 22). Atlassian support issued an incorrect renewal quote last month. I've created two support tickets for rectification, but there has still been no response until today. I couldn't update the severity level in the ticket. How can I get them to reply? This is really frustrating.......
GROWTH-3449612
GROWTH-3450373
GROWTH-3451548
Hi @Tisha Kuo,
Apologies for delay on our end! I have reached out internally to the responsible team and they confirmed they are in touch with you via email. Hope this helps!
Best,
Anastasiia
Hi @Tisha Kuo and welcome,
I just requested Atlassian team to check this question so that they can provide you support on that.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Great thanks, Fabio!
Hi Anastasiia, thanks for following up on this. Unfortunately, I still haven't yet received any reply in my inbox. I'll wait for 24 hours and let you know if there's still no response.
@Tisha Kuo - let me know if you've received an email from Atlassian
Hi @Anastasiia Dimnych, I still haven't received any reply yet.....I need to give our finance team some lead time to process the payment. Could you help me remind the team again? Many thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.