Why see just me in assignee field when I create an issue?
- 5 users are defined in roles for project
- Browse users is set for Anyone
- Assign permissions are set for Anyone
- Use standard workflow 'jira'
What is the problem?
Closed in new version
who is the default assignee ? or is the default assignee the project lead and you are the project lead ?
Assign permissions = can assign issue to someone
Assignee permissions = can be assigned an issue (by anyone with the permission above)
Two separate things in the permission schemes - check those first and get back to us if your roles are in the second one!
I have following permissions:
Hmm. Then that should work. I have a slight doubt about the "anyone" working though - I think because it's a concept rather than a physical list of people, it might not actually be being parsed.
Could you try adding the group jira-users, or a role that other people are in, as well as "anyone"
Have tried to change to Group/Role/Single User - result is the same!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.