I just migrated some automation over to using a service account user. I've got the scopes dialed in, but it's not getting any results for the getIssuesForSprint endpoint. The same request returns lots of results when run from the browser.
If I open my browser and paste this relative URL `https://MYCLOUDDOMAIN.atlassian.net/rest/agile/1.0/sprint/MYSPRINT/issue`, i'm getting something like this
{
"expand": "schema,names",
"startAt": 0,
"maxResults": 50,
"total": 79,
"issues": [
...
When I make the same call as the service account user to the api endpoint `https://api.atlassian.com/ex/jira/MYCLOUDID/rest/agile/1.0/sprint/MYSPRINT/issue` I don't get anything
{"startAt":0,"maxResults":50,"total":0,"issues":[]}
The service account user is able to get sprints just fine via the `/rest/agile/1.0/sprint/123` endpoint
I'm assuming this is a project permission issue. But when I go to the appropriate groups and click 'Add User' there is no ability to add the service account user.
Is there a secondary mechanism I need to be using to get the service account access to sprint issues?