I have created a new section and set it to ‘Restricted channel access’. Unfortunately, however, there are already clients listed in the project.How can I remove them from the project?
Hi @Jens Prokoph
See the Customer option in the space sidebar and/or the People and access section within space settings and removed people woth only the role Servide Desk Customer.
-
That’s exactly my problem: there are users listed under ‘Customers’, and I can’t delete them because there are no ‘Actions’ available for that. In the Space Settings, under ‘Access’ and ‘People and access’, there are no other users apart from m
Then an User or Org admin needs to delete those users from the admin.atlassian.net from the insrtances.
That brings us to the next problem: these users also have access to other sections, and I only want to block them from this new section.So I can’t delete them entirely
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.