How can I get in touch with an account manager to go over what we have and what we are supposed to have?
Hello @Kenneth Hopkins
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Does your organization handle your subscriptions yourselves or through a partner?
Do you think you have paid for more than you actually have access to?
Have you tried contacting the Atlassian Billing, Pricing, Licensing support team?
https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/
Thanks Trudy. Our account was set up so long ago, I wasn't sure where to start. I'll go with this team and see if they can assist.
Trudy you are a lifesaver! I was able to connect with the person I need. Thanks again :-)
That's great @Kenneth Hopkins
If you were able to address your needs based on the response I provided, please consider clicking on the Accept Answer button above my response to mark your Question as Solved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.