Hi,
in our organisation not everyone is receiving login codes via mail. I first thought it is blocked on our side, but i can confirm that some users are getting the login code via mail and some others are not receiving it. Any suggestions?
Hi @Bernd Heufelder ,
This might be the case that emails for some users ended up on the suppression list on the Atlassian side.I believe the team is aware of the lack of self-service on that end > see ID-8745: Provide admins with a way to unsuppress email addresses that are not receiving OTP 6-digit verification code email
What you could do (note that you need to be an app admin) is to raise a ticket here: Atlassian Support and the official support team should be able to assist you. 👈If you're on Free plan, I do think you or your end users could reach out here Atlassian Support: Pricing, Billing & Licensing and raise a ticket related to this.
Cheers,Tobi
I recently was having this problem - my account was managed and they had disabled SSO/auth policy for my account to use as a backup in case something happened with the integration. Does your organization have an authentication policy at all?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.