Hi,
I'm using Jira Cloud (Standard plan) and experiencing
an issue with the "Average Time in Status" gadget on
the dashboard.
Problem:
When configuring the gadget, the status dropdown shows
ALL statuses across the entire Jira instance — even after
selecting a specific project or saved filter. This makes
it very difficult to find the relevant statuses.
What I've already tried:
- Cleaned up all unused statuses in Company-managed
projects (Admin > Issues > Statuses)
- Cleaned up statuses in Team-managed projects
(Project Settings > Issue Types > Workflow)
The status list in the gadget still remains unchanged
and shows all legacy/unused statuses.
I found a related ticket: JRACLOUD-77503 (reported in
2022) but it appears to be unresolved.
Questions: 1. Is there any workaround to show only statuses relevant to the selected project/filter? 2. Is it possible to show only currently active statuses in the gadget status list? 3. Is there an official fix planned for this?
Thank you.