This is making the overall navigation a nightmare. We have fixed this on another site so I know for sure it's a problem on your side.
JIRA.jpg
Can you let me know if there's a plan to fix this or if you need more information on how to fix this?
What have you done to cause this problem? This is not happening on the Cloud site I was looking at a minute ago, so it must be something different in your configuration.
Like I said, I have done nothing. It's a limitation of some Firefox versions. It's well known and documented, and affecting only a few Firefox users, not all of them (that's why you can not reproduce this easily). It's in the Cloud site indeed.
Here you have more references to this issue: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10638476/font-awesome-not-displaying-properly-on-firefox
Like I said, we had a similar issue in a page we worked on, and fixed it by using something along the lines of what's described in that link (not exactly), and that fixed the problem.
My Firefox is a brand new one, installed in a brand new laptop with Windows 8. Firefox version 35.0.1 without any special configuration or customization.
It works fine on Chrome though, but I use Firefox to work, so it's not very handy using 2 browsers instead of using just one for all as you may understand...
Ah, so you've caused it by "using Firefox" and it's browser specific. I couldn't tell that from the original question. As the solution seems to be "change the CORS headers", I think you want to raise this with Atlassian Cloud support at https://support.atlassian.com
It's not not only that. Like I said that may fix the problem, or may not. In our case (feel free to share this with the Cloud Support) we have had to change our font paths in our CSS to absolute instead of relatives, from something like /path/ to http://www.domain.com/path/ And also a change in our http servers to adjust the headers too... Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.