I'd like to have some kind of TODO lists in my issues. I see that there are pluggins for server version, but I can't find anything in Markeplace for Cloud.
Hi Martiniano,
I believe there's an add-on for the cloud that is Any.do for JIRA that might suit your needs.
Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Clarissa.
JIRA Agile might be a good solution for you.Please check https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/agile for further information.
Thanks and regards,Paula Silveira
Thank you Clarissa, but this is not what I'm looking for. I need a list of tasks inside my issues.
Ok, Paula. Do you know where to start?
A bit late to the party - but you can also consider the Table Grid Editor for Cloud, some features that can be used for this use case are
Check for more information here
4 years late for Martiniano but never too late for the world wide web - sure helped me :P
Though four years later, I was looking just for the same option. Thank you Martiniano for your initial question and Geordie for the response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.