Hi!
How can I configure Jira to open backlog tickets in the pop-out view instead of in the sidebar view? When opening tickets in the sprint board there already is an option to open the ticket in the sidebar or in the pop-out.
Thanks in advance!Bram
Hello @Bram van Berkel ,
Good day! Welcome to Atlassian Community
Currently, we dont have the ability to open issues from the backlog in a pop-up dialog . We have a feature request for the same which you can track
Thank you
Hi @Bram van Berkel
Can you see this setting icon on the top right?
You can toggle whether to view tickets in pop up or sidebar here
Hi @Chris HampshireThanks for your reply, I do have that option and I have it turned off. That option only seems to apply to the "Active sprints" tab, not the "Backlog" tab. I also don't have that option when I look in the settings of the Backlog tab.
Thanks, I have voted for the feature request. Thanks for your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.