Hi everyone π
I'm facing a frustrating situation with our Atlassian Cloud organization and hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
The Problem:
Our organization has only two members β myself and the other user who is the only admin. Unfortunately, the admin has forgotten the email address associated with their Atlassian account. Since I'm not an admin, I have no way to view their email or manage any admin-level settings.
What I've already tried:
β
Checked the user's profile via Jira β email is not visible due to privacy settings
β
Tried using the Atlassian REST API β returns null for the email field
β
Asked the admin to check their browser's saved passwords β no luck
β
Checked id.atlassian.com β the admin can't log in without knowing which email they used
What I need help with:
Is there any other way for a non-admin user to find another user's email on Atlassian Cloud?
Can Atlassian Support help recover or reveal the admin's email based on the account ID?
Is there a way to transfer admin privileges to my account without the current admin's involvement?
Has anyone been in a similar situation? How did you resolve it?
Details:
Cloud Site: Jira Cloud (2 members only)
Admin Account: Active, display name is visible, but email is hidden
My Role: Regular user (non-admin)
Any advice, workarounds, or suggestions would be really appreciated. We're essentially locked out of all admin functions right now.
Thanks in advance! π