Hey all,
I'm currently attempting to build out an automation that will do the following:
- Run through the Get Projects Paginated API
- Create a variable with the Projects' ID
- If the variable isn't empty, run through the Get Project Components API
- Email me with the list of components for the projects
Reason: I've been tasked to get a list of all components across all of our projects (~60) in a cleanup effort.
Right now, I'm stuck at the first API call. I've confirmed the call works just fine in postman, I get a list of projects back, no problem. The second API also works, but if I don't include the project ID, I have no way of telling what component belongs where - thus the automation.
The automation is failing with this error noted in the webhookResponse:
X-Seraph-Loginreason=[AUTHENTICATED_FAILED]
I've tried the following combinations
| Key | Value |
| Authorization | Basic <email>:<API token> |
| Authorization | Basic <email>:<Base64 encoded token - API token only> |
| Authorization | Basic <Base64 encoded token - email + API token> |
| Authorization | Basic <API token> |
| Authorization | <API token> |
| Authorization | <Base64 encoded token - email + API token> |
I've also tried adding in - recommended from the Atlassian AI:
| X-Atlassian-Token | no-check |
None of these modifications have worked or changed the output - other than just failing the test checks immediately vs just in the webhookResponse body.
Here's the piece of the automation that's failing with the audit logs:


Here's the postman call using the basic auth creds:
