The Issue collector we were using over the weekend stopped working. We get a generic "you must specify a summary of the issue", most likely caused by a now required field we are not passing. I have found no way to alter the Template used to include that field so we are stuck.
I am trying to move over to Forms. Under the space settings, I created a form. Under restrictions it shows an unlocked lock. Under Actions, Edit, i had attachments for that form but saw somewhere that is a restricted field so i removed it.
when i go into the form, and settings, i have both Locations on and report a system problem checked for the request type.
Attach to request types
Create a shareable link
They are both green as described above
all preferences are black (not on)
When i copy the shareable link, and used incognito to test, it prompted me to enter my outside email address. I did so and created a password.
The link is "https://ourjirainstance.net/jira/forms/create
When i login with my user and password, i get the following
I cant seem to get the screen shots to save in here so this is what it says:
Try a different Account
email address doesnt have access to Jira on companywebsite.net
Log in to another account
Log out
Atlassian
One account for Jira, Confluence, Trello and more
My ticketing system is Hard down. I need help ASAP
Thanks in advance