We really love the "listen" feature on every wiki-page. Is there a way we can download this audio. For example in .mp3?
Hey @Johan Theunissen ,
From what I know, there isn't a way to download the audio. And it/the feature is still in beta (officially). I've tried checking if there are feature requests for it, but no luck.
I'm curious, what would be the requirement or the use case here? Is it to be able to use it offline as well, or are we talking about something else?
Anyway, what you can do is reach out to Atlassian Support and ask them to raise a request for it. Note that you need to be on a paid plan and be app (Confluence) admin to submit a ticket there.
Cheers,Tobi
Hi ,
this is a very interesting improvement that could help a lot btw, it seems that audio can't be downloaded (https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/audio-briefings/ ).
I think that a useful improvment is to have chance to have a link to that audio file and reuse in another page.
Fabio
Our teams are looking to download audio files to share learning content another way. As many people taking in training differently we wanted to use the files to link to the wiki so individuals could listen instead of read.The playlist functionality felt much better than the standard browser reading it, so sharing the playlist as one, or downloading the audio to enable use to create the playlist within.That's our use case if it makes sense?Many thanksWayne
@Wayne Westmoreland yeah, it makes sense for sure.
Now that you mentioned playlists, I immediately thought of Loom playlists - not sure if you could 'combine' and use that feature instead 🤔Maybe if you would record a video while using Confluence audio brief and then create a playlist... Although that does sound like too much work for a workaround.
Anyway, audio briefing is a relatively new feature, but I bet that it will get updated in the foreseeable future.If you can, I'd suggest reaching out to Atlassian Support as stated above, as they will be able to raise a feature request based on your requirement. 👈
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.