I've gone to check the version history of a page in Confluence, compare content etc, only to be confronted with another UI for dummies. Version history is no longer formatted in a nice table, there are additional clicks to enable Compare, and the panel cannot be maximised. There is also no legend, I can't see a colour for formatting changes. Although I can see the benefit in seeing the changes on-screen, this is another piece of unwanted fluff. There are so many bugs, did this really need to be done? Adding additional clicks every day is killing my productivity. The separate menu for attachments is so NOOB and floats in the way.
The one good thing is the author's name is mentioned. We have multiple people with the same initials so this is ok, but all in all, very hard to read.
What do you think? Can I revert this?