Hello,
I am in an urgent situation. I have not logged into Confluence for a bit, and today when I logged in, I got this:

URL: nlhemastermind.atlassian.net
I have NO way to contact support. I tried. My free account gets no support. I tried to upgrade it also, to get support, but that isn't working either (probably because of the deactivation).
The only notification I got on this was an email sent out TWO DAYS ago which I just saw today.
I have years of data in here that I really need to get out, happy to upgrade the plan to prevent this.
Can anybody pleeease help me? Any moderators or Atlassian employees here who can help? If I lose this data that would be very bad.
If this gets wiped, I will be letting the internet know what happened and how Atlassian treats their customers. I have had 1 business day to see the notification (via email) about this. Sent out at 1 AM.