Posting this out of absolute desperation on a Friday afternoon.
I wanted to solve a major bug with my platform, one of the admins (I am also an admin) made a ticket with vital info. I go to check it to find out that all tickets, no matter what page or method of access display this message.

So I try to go thru the AI helper. It only makes things more confusing and trys to get me to email support@atlassian.com
This does not work and I am directed by a no reply email to the support page.
The support page is broken.
No matter WHAT URL I type inside the "What is your URL?" box it give says this.

I have typed exactly what was asked for into the input.
I am quite unsure what is going on tbh, this is rather annoying to have to deal with and the complete lack of a working support system is pretty disheartening.
While I am sure the community mods will auto delete this so I am shouting into the void I guess. Good thing I live next door to yalls office......
It would be nice to get some sort of resolution.
It doesnt seem to be an auth issue either as I am logged in and out a few time.
Anyway last resort post on community board, that the hell?