Hello,
under the Space Setting > Channels & self service > Portal I changed the name of the Space for Portal in the Portal name field. However, I am the only one who can see the new name but I changed the Portal name 5 days ago.
On a laptop of a workmate of mine I saw she sees the old name. When I got logged in with my user on her laptop in a different browser I saw the new name. I checked it visa versa, I got logged in her main browser I saw the new name, however with her account I saw the old name in different browser.
To clear browser cache or to use a different browser ideas do not help.
My questions are:
- How can I change the Portal name for a Space for everyone?
- Or how long should I wait for propagating the new name?
- Or how can I force the update process for everyone?
Any ideas are welcome, I've run out of thought.
Thanks,
Zsolt