I seem to have lost access to my personal Confluence space. I have pasted at the bottom the message that appears when I attempt to visit the space.
I have had emails in the past warning me that the space would be removed if it was not accessed within X days, but I have always accessed and modified it within the time frames required so I do not think that this is the reason the space is missing.
I also received an email in February warning that Bit Bucket Wikis would be removed in April 2026 but this is not a Bit Bucket Wiki and so I don't think it would have been affected by this.
I'd like to be able to access the space and download it so I do not lose the content, and if it's not been blocked because of a change of terms or use policy then i'd like to be able to regain access and use it again.
Any help appreciated!
