In the rôle list I cannot see the jira-guest-member role. ROVO had identified it. Can you explain why?
Hi Andry - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
This is a group name - you can assign it to a project role.
@Andry RAZAFINDRAZAKA Based on the formatting, I assume "jira-guest-member" is a group in your organization and not a project role. Do you have Org admin permissions? If so, you should be able to confirm this.
Yes I have
Thank you John. I did it but he always see all le project.
That's because you are on the Free subscription. You cannot control permissions or who can see what on the Free plan.
I don't think I'm in a free plan. Could you check please (For you - Jira)
Thank you
Hi @Andry RAZAFINDRAZAKA — you already found the hard part: on Standard, adding someone to the site still lets them see every project unless you rebuild permission schemes, and the free Guest role only works on Premium/Enterprise. Upgrading is one path if you want them inside Jira.
If you’d rather keep the site on Standard and not put that person in Jira at all, we built Collabound for that: share selected work items into a partner portal, pick which fields they see, no extra Jira seat. Listing: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/376687883/collabound-for-jira-partner-collaboration?hosting=cloud&tab=overview — I’m on the team, happy to answer setup questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.