Hi community,
I am currently following the Administrer Atlassian Organisations learning path.
In the course Explore and create an Atlassian organization, it is mentioned that Jira Administration is a special app automatically added in the background to any site that includes one or more Jira apps.
My first question is about managing an organization without any Jira app.
For example: an organization with one site and only one app, such as Confluence Cloud.
The course also states that “The user access admin role is only available if you have centralized user management.”
What does this mean exactly? Is it possible to have an organization with multiple sites and manage users separately on each site?
Another point: the course mentions that user access admins are not billable, but it does not specify anything about site admins. As far as I know, they are not billable either—could you confirm?
Regarding the Confluence guest role:
It is stated that guests are free of charge up to five guests per paid user.
Does this mean that if I have 10 paid users, I can have up to 50 free guests?
Finally, can a user access admin grant access to a group that does not have access to any app (for example, a business group created for organizational purposes only)?
Thank you in advance for your help!