Hello community
Since several days, I have had a major problem with the synchronization of my JIRA issues with Big Picture and the functionality of creating tasks in Big Picture.
1. Whenever I want to create a new JIRA Task in Big Picture Gantt chart by clicking on the + and selecting Jira issue afterwards, no dialog opens anymore. But it works fine for Agile Tasks.
2. When I create a new Jira issue in Jira they sync between Jira and Big Picture takes around 4 hours on 28 & 29th of April, but today, it seems as if it does not work at all anymore, as all JIRA issues created yesterday are not showing up in Big Picture today.
I already checked the scope definition of Big Picture, and I have no filters set. So all my Jira issues should be shown. I also tried to determine if I need to reindex Jira, as I created a new customer-specific field for my Jira issues two days ago. But the integrated AI from Jira, named Rovo, told me that it is not possible to reindex Jira if we use a cloud-hosted version.
Can somebody please help me?