For one of the jira spaces that I'm granted access already, on the list & summary page I constantly get "You don't have access to this space"
On the reports page I constantly get:
If this keeps happening, share this information with your admin, who should contact support.
Hash 1LI1FUE Trace c748ff7bf3274328a620ba2544a5094a
Hi Jia,
These errors are often browser related. Please try a different browser or try to Incognito or Private window mode or clear your cache and try again.
Also, are you sure you have access to the Space? If you are a Jira Admin, go to the list of spaces, click on the 3 dots menu to the far right of the space you are trying to access and choose Space Settings. Then make sure you are in the Access/People list with at least one Project Role.
Thank you @John Funk , I have it fixed now working with our Jira admin. It turns out that I was only granted administrator role to the space, not the user role.
After the user role is granted, I have access now.
Great - glad to hear it is working for you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.