Hi,
Let me see if I get this correctly: You want to limit visibility of a comment to a specific user or users? Short answer: can't be done.
Longer answer is that it depends on what type of project you are in to have "some" possibilities.
In JSM projects you have to possibility to distinguish between Internal of Customer comment. When choosing Internal comment you can specify a project role to which this comment is visible:
You don't have this possibility in a non-JSM project. There, if you can see the work item, you can see the comments basically.
Hello @sravani vennapusa ,
Good day! Welcome to Atlassian Community
Yes you can achieve your requirement. Please refer to this document for the details
Document: https://support.atlassian.com/jira/kb/add-restricted-comments-on-jira/
Thank you
That is a DataCenter KB I think, OP is on Cloud as I understand it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.