I get this error when I try to open Confluence at all. Not on a page, but trying to go to it. There's no other buttons, indicators or error messages.
Encountered a "null - null" error while loading this page.
"null - null"
Hello @Andrew Dubinsky
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Have you reported this issue to the administrators of your Confluence instance?
Do you know if other users are encountering the same issue?
Are you getting past the login prompts and then getting this error?
What is the URL that you are trying to access? Is it something like this?
https://yourCompany.atlassian.net/wiki
Have you reported this issue to the administrators of your Confluence instance?-Yes, that's me, but I cannot even get into confluence at all. This error is on the link to confluence.
Do you know if other users are encountering the same issue?-Yes 100% failure
Are you getting past the login prompts and then getting this error?- Same problem if I'm logged into jira and go to confluence. Same if I login.
https://yourCompany.atlassian.net/wikiYes, exactly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.