I'd like to share my space but it's necessary logging on it.How can I turn my space totally public for accessing just with its url?I have a free plan.
Hi @Bruno Morato da Costa Ribeiro
Sadly, this is not possible in a Free plan. You need to edit the permissions, and that can be done only in a Standard subscription and up.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-permissions-to-make-a-space-publicly-visible/
Regards
Thank you @Aaron Pavez _ServiceRocket_ !
Actually, it is possible but you a marketplace app on your Confluence.Scroll Sites for Confluence will generate a static website from you Confluence content - even on Free version.The app is not free but there are no hosting fees or anything and you can connect your own domain.
Your site can then look like this
Disclaimer: I work for the company that makes the app (K15t). But before I joined, I deployed the app in several companies.
Sorry, I shared the documentation for Jira.
Here is for Confluence
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/make-a-space-public/
But the subscription stands. You need Standard.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.