Hi all, I'm working with Jira Cloud and trying to create a dashboard to see assignee-wise cumulative story points in a tabular view. I have tried using Two Dimensional Filter Statistics and Issue Statistics widgets with a filter to show all open issues, but in either of the widgets or any other widgets I'm not getting the option to select Story Points (except for Filter Results widget). I tried searching online and found out that in these widgets there will be an option to select "Value to Display" but I'm not getting that option as well. Since Story Points is a custom field in our project I have also verified that it is used in my project's screens, has type as "Number" & Search Template as "Number Range Searcher".
Please give your inputs as to how I can achieve this output of getting assignee-wise cumulative story points in a tabular view using the native dashboard only.