Hi everyone,
I'm looking for alternative ways to export issues from Jira Cloud into an Excel-compatible format, without using the standard export options ("Excel CSV" or "CSV").
Context / Background:
- We usually use the export function from the issue navigator (list view)
- However, "CSV (current fields)" and "CSV (all fields)" exports are currently blocked in our environment
- According to Atlassian support, this is due to our organization's security policy after enabling Atlassian Guard
- This functionality worked before enabling Atlassian Guard, but has been blocked since then
- We are not able to change the security settings
What I'm trying to achieve:
- Export Jira issue data into a structured format that can be used in Excel
- Preferably including multiple fields (not just the summary)
Question:
Under these constraints, are there any alternative ways to retrieve issue data in an Excel-compatible format without using CSV export?
If you have handled similar restrictions, I would really appreciate your insights.
Thanks in advance!