Hi,
I have a use case , wherein I need to know the internal redirect URL that the web URL is redirected to download the atlassian softwares when we try to download from the Archives.
For Example , when we hit this url https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/downloads/binary/atlassian-confluence-9.5.4.tar.gz -
it downloads the atlassian confluence 9.5.4 version , but internally this url is redirecting to some other url , could you please help us know what is the redirected url .
Hi @Tanima Srivastava ,unfortunately, I can't follow what your specific issue is. The link you've shared is not redirecting me anywhere but it immediately starts the download of the file. This also looks to me like a direct url to the file instead of a script that just serves the file.
I could also offer you the REST endpoint where to find the most recent download URLs for Confluence which shows the same URLs:https://api.atlassian.com/hams/1.0/public/downloads/binaryDownloads/confluence/current
Is it possible that there's a mechanism in your internal (company) network that rewrites those URLs to block the download of tar.gz files?
Maybe your IT or IT Sec or networking team can give you more insights.
GreetingsPhilipp
I need to use jfrog as a proxy to download these softwares files , I have set up these urls as the remote repository , but the jfrog is not able to recognize the repo type
Do you have the repo url from that we can use as a remote repository.
Hi Tanima,It's not a repository as such, but just a webserver/fileserver serving files.So the URLs in the endpoint I posted in my answer are all I'm aware of.Are you maybe able to allowlist the path up until https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/downloads/binary/* in your jfrog so that all files in that path can be downloaded?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.