Hi,I am new user for on demand confluence, i am able to read the page content using REST API - https://{companyName}.atlassian.net/wiki/rest/prototype/1/content/524312?expand=attachmentsI am find the image src link in this content like below - https://{companyName}.atlassian.net/wiki/download/attachments/524312/worddave1f7873c424d7824e580764369e7ee68.pngI am trying to download the images in the page content to local directory using the below c# coding
image=https://{companyName}.atlassian.net/wiki/download/attachments/524312/worddave1f7873c424d7824e580764369e7ee68.png; imageLocation =@C:\Images; string[] FileName = image.Split(new char[] { '/' }, StringSplitOptions.RemoveEmptyEntries); WebClient client = new WebClient(); client.Credentials = new NetworkCredential("xxx", "yyy"); client.DownloadFile(new Uri(image), imageLocation + "\\" + FileName[FileName.Count() - 1]);
I am not able to download the any images from on demand confluence page.I also tried the below things 1. I have manually export the particular page by "Export to HTML" from page operations in on demand confluence 2. I have checked that export HTML zip file, an attachment directroy have the images in the particular pageI need to achieve my goal like above, please share your knowledge
I have changed my code like below, than i have downloaded the on demand confluence page content images to my local machine
image=https://{companyName}.atlassian.net/wiki/download/attachments/524312/worddave1f7873c424d7824e580764369e7ee68.png; imageLocation =@C:\Images; string[] FileName = image.Split(new char[] { '/' }, StringSplitOptions.RemoveEmptyEntries); WebClient client = new WebClient(); client.DownloadFile(new Uri(image+"?&os_username=xxx&os_password=yyy"), imageLocation + "\\" + FileName[FileName.Count() - 1]);
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.