Hello Community 
I just start to learn the Assets Functions in our Service Collection Premium.
I see a lot different tutorials, because there were some major changes recently.
I want to set up some Demo Assets:
Customers Organization (Domain) - Customer Contact: Name, Email Adress - Customer Device (Laptop).
Everything as Assets Scheme.
Now Rovo told me, i can connect this scheme to my JSM Project:
Sure! Here's the previous explanation in English:
How Assets Customer Mapping Works
1. Email-Based Customer Matching
Create an Email attribute on the Object Type "Contact" (or "Ansprechpartner")
In your JSM project go to Project Settings → Assets → Customer Mapping and configure:
Result: When max.mueller@customer.de creates a ticket, JSM automatically finds the contact "Max Müller" and links the full chain — Organisation, Location, Hardware etc.
2. Domain-Based Organisation Matching (Fallback)
Add a Domain attribute to the Object Type "Organisation" (e.g. customer.de)
If someone new with <a href="https://community.atlassian.com/forums/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1517044">@Customer</a>.de submits a ticket and doesn't exist as a contact yet, JSM can still match them to the correct organisation based on the email domain
I absolutly don´t find the Assets Settings in my JSM Project.
I activated all functions, premium Functions.
Can someone lead me to the newest Tutorial or help page?
i want to manage a little Basic, that we can match the Customers Domain, Email adress etc. coming from the assets to the Service Project issues.
And it´s very important that we can "link" one Scheme to one JSM Space.
We need to provide IT Service for a Enterprise customer, which Assets needs to be seprated from the others 
Thanks a lot 
Patrick