Error de desconexión a la base de datos. mensaje que sale al acceder al Jira web
Hola @Jose Manuel Collazos Huertas :
En este momento, no hay ningún incidente reportado en su página de estado.
https://status.atlassian.com/
Además, no veo múltiples publicaciones aquí en la comunidad acerca de este tipo de problemas.
---
Hello,
At this time there is no incident reported on their Status page.
And I do not see multiple posts here in the community about such problems.
Does anyone know if Jira is experiencing widespread access issues today, April 24, 2024? "Database disconnection error"—this is the message appearing when accessing Jira via the web interface.
Does anyone know if Jira is experiencing widespread access issues today, April 24, 2024?
"Database disconnection error"—this is the message appearing when accessing Jira via the web interface.
Hola buenos días, como me pueden ayudar ya que completo 5 días sin acceso a la plataforma de Jira, he realizado todo procedimiento pero no carga mi proyecto RFAST en jira
No puedo ayudarte directamente, ya que soy solo otro cliente que utiliza los productos de Atlassian.
Sin embargo, he marcado tu publicación para llamar la atención de los miembros del equipo de Atlassian. Deberían ponerse en contacto contigo en un plazo de 2 días hábiles.
I am not able to help directly, as I am just another customer using the Atlassian products.
But I have flagged your post here to raise it to the attention of Atlassian team members. They should get back to you within 2 business days.
Hello, good morning. How can you help me? I haven't had access to the Jira platform for 5 days. I've followed all the procedures, but my RFAST project won't load in Jira.
Hi @Jose Manuel Collazos Huertas,
Apologies for a delay on our end!
If the issue still persists, please create a support ticket for assistance:
Support team will be able to look into the problem and help you resolve any outstanding issues.
Best,
Anastasiia
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.