Hello,
I have a reference table with two column. The first column is Area (for example A,B, C) and the secound column are Cities (for Example Cologne, Frankfurt. The table looks like:
Area Cities
A Cologne
A Bonn
B Frankfurt
In a form definition I have defiend two fields Area and Cities as Smart Dropdown with the reference on the page where the confiforms form is fefined.
For the field cities I use the confiforms Rules field definition to filter the sities based on the area, if I choise the area A in a form I only see two rows of cities in the dropdown field cities as a selection list in the form.
This scenario works with the configuration, but it doesn't work in the multirow configuration.
Is this a bug or a feature? Is there another solution for this case?
Hopefully there is a solution. Thank you in advance.