My Confluence Cloud free site <removed>.atlassian.net was deactivated due to inactivity around March 2026. I received an email notification but unfortunately missed it. The site has now been completely removed from my admin panel — I can only see a different site <removed>.atlassian.net.
This site contained years of my personal work notes, life records, and critical documents. Losing this data would be devastating. I am desperate to recover it.
I understand that free plan data may be retained for a limited period after deactivation. I'm hoping the backup window has not yet closed, or that Atlassian may still have a copy in your backend systems.
Could an Atlassian team member please check if any backup or snapshot of <removed>.atlassian.net still exists? Even a partial data export would be extremely valuable.
I am willing to upgrade to a paid plan immediately if that helps facilitate the recovery process.
Account email: <removed>@gmail.com
Original site: <removed>.atlassian.net
Current site in admin panel: <removed>.atlassian.net
Thank you for any help. This is extremely urgent.