I am doing skill "Test plan to Xray test import" for that I need provide below in env file , how/where I will get these key's ot how generate the these keys.
XRAY_CLIENT_ID=
XRAY_CLIENT_SECRET=
These are the credentials for the Xray Cloud API – you don’t generate them in the code, you have to create them in Xray and then copy them into your .env file.
You can get them like this (Xray Cloud):
"sometimes under Jira settings → Apps → Xray → API Keys)"Could we get some uptodatw information, please? They are not there.
@Bacsányi _Kacsa_ Péter You will always find these there, but you need to be a Jira administrator to see this (and to generate the key).If you are not an administrator- then ask the administrator to generate them and provide you with the details (they can generate them for your user even if you are not an admin).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.