Hi all,
I’m site admin on a Jira Cloud Free site:
I previously had a project (Space) with key AD. I deleted it and also removed it from the Trash.
Now I cannot create a new project with the same key AD – Jira says the key is not available / already in use.
Current behavior:
JQL
project = AD
returns:
The value 'AD' does not exist for the field 'project'.
Opening <a href="https://michelanalytics.atlassian.net/browse/AD-1" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://michelanalytics.atlassian.net/browse/AD-1</a> shows:
“We can't show this project”.
In Projects, Trash, and any archived projects, there is no project with key AD.
I am site admin, so I should see everything.
It looks like the original project is gone from the UI, but the key AD is still reserved internally, so I can’t reuse it.
Because this is a Free plan, I can’t open an official Atlassian support ticket and get redirected to the Community.
Questions:
Has anyone seen this before (deleted + removed from Trash, but key still blocked)?
Is there any way on a Free plan to free the key AD, or do I have to:
Thanks!