Hi!
I had something weird happen to me, I made a confluence account back in January this year, and hadn't been on it since then. It was only in April I went to log in and no email worked, each attempt was met with a "sign up" button instead. I realised it's not me being confused with my email since, when trying to log in this time, it let me create a new account with a workspace (.net site) with the same name as my previous one meaning my other must not exist anymore.
When looking at my browsing history from January I can clearly see the old workspace with the same name and titles of pages I created with important information on them, but when clicking on them, it said I have no access, that I don't have permission, but now since creating a new space with the same .net, it says the pages are missing or could be deleted.
There was some important things on the original workspace, is 4 months really long enough to deactivate it? If not, what is going on? And is it possible for my work to be saved even though there's now a new workspace with the same name (my new one - which was created in April).
I'm so sorry if this makes 0 sense, it's been a frustrating one for me.
Note: My deleted, hidden and archived sections are clear, it's a whole new .net account with the same name.