Hello, A few years ago,
I started my company and used Jira extensively for daily task management, roadmaps, documentation, and other operational needs. At a certain point, I transitioned to another company and, as a result, I unintentionally stopped using my Jira account.
Recently, I attempted to access my previous site (xxx.atlassian.net), but I was met with the message: “Your Atlassian Cloud site is currently unavailable.”
It appears that my instance has been deleted. I have now created a new Jira site under the Free Forever plan. Initially, we will be working with a small team of 2–3 people, with plans to scale over time. Currently, we are using Odoo systems, but we find them unnecessarily complex and costly for our needs.
Jira provides a much more suitable and streamlined solution for us, and we are considering upgrading to a paid plan in the future. However, before fully committing again, I would like to understand whether Jira Cloud instances are subject to deletion due to inactivity, or if there is any form of expiration or automated cleanup policy.
As I have previously lost a significant amount of data, I want to ensure that this situation does not occur again.
At the moment, I must admit that I am somewhat hesitant to rely on Jira without clarity on this matter.
Is there someone who can shed light on this matter?
Thank you in advance for your assistance.