I created 2 new spaces and I want to associate Work Item Schemes with the projects but when I try to do it these Spaces aren't listed. Also, why isn't it called Project anymore. Maybe it has something to do with that I don't know.
@Björn Flößer ,
Could it be that the new spaces are Team Managed spaces ?
Hello @Björn Flößer
Jira spaces is the new terminology instead of projects now. You also need to add yourself to these spaces as well to be able to see them, even if you are the Jira administrator.
Hi @Nikola Perisic
maybe I wasn't clear. I see the spaces. I can go into the spaces, etc.
But when I go to the Jira Admin Settings to configure the work item schemes. I add a new scheme and I want to associate my new spaces with the newly created work item scheme.
But the 2 spaces aren't available for selection.
Also thank you for your quick response
Hi @Dirk Ronsmans
Yes, Team Managed was selected during the creation process. So that is the cause?
Any way to change that?
The idea of Team Managed is exactly that, that is exsits in its own little cocoon to not interfere with other spaces/projects.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/learn-the-basics-of-team-managed-projects/
Converting it from Team to Company managed isn't really possible, you'll have to migrate the data to a new space.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/migrate-between-team-managed-and-company-managed-projects/
Jup, just read up on it.
My time as a JIRA Admin is long gone and was when the Server License was still a thing.
Thank you, I deleted the Spaces and created a new one where I selected Company Managed so now I can configure it in the Jira Admin area.
Thanks for your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.