
Not sure how many other Atlassian community members actively work on creating/editing workflows, but I am struggling with the new workflow editor and worry that when they phase out the old workflow editor in June 2026, I will lose access to the features that I currently utilize often but can only find by reverting to the old workflow editor.
I know the new workflow editor allows you to create rules on a transition (restrictions, input requests, validating details, or performing actions), but I have not been able to figure out how to create custom Post Functions, or even where to find Post Functions with the new editor. It hasn't been too much of an issue because I found the workaround of using the old workflow editor, but once that is phased out, I don't know what my options will be.
Has anyone else run into this issue? Am I missing the obvious way to navigate to Post Functions in the new editor? Please help!