I want to start using Jira Service Management to manage IT Tickets internally. However since some users are late adopters I want to just use it in the background for IT Support to handle tickets. Users will only create tickets via E-Mail how they were doing till now. So they won't be distracted. For us in the background we then manage the ticket within JSM.
Also some users just ask questions while walking by (we all know this phenomenon). If the user has not created a ticket via mail yet I cannot create it on this specific user. Therefore I would have to create the user by hand. How can I ensure that the user won't get an invitation E-Mail but still can login by setting his password on the portal in a later stage?
-> I want the user also customer in the project but no E-Mail Notifications in this stage