How can I reactivate my account https://rmallikarjun.atlassian.net? I have searched but cannot find a link or button anywhere. Can somebody help pls? I have several years of data locked in the account.
Hello @Rajiv Mallikarjun
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Why was your subscription deactivated?
When was it deactivated?
Was it a paid or free subscription?
Have you tried going to https://admin.atlasdian.com/billing , then look at the Subscriptions page, click on the Inactive tab? Do you see your subscription listed there with a Reactivate button?
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
Are you able to log in as a site or billing admin for that instance?
Do you remember if the site was cancelled manually or expired due to inactivity?
Try logging into https://admin.atlassian.comand check under your sites or billing section to see if the instance is marked inactive or suspended. If you don’t see any option to reactivate there, it likely needs to be restored by a site admin or through Atlassian support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.